Sign In / Sign Out
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
For teaching faculty and teaching assistants, we provide a free copying service provided that the request is made at least two business days in advance. Please complete the copying request form and return to front desk.
For teaching faculty, we provide a free exam scoring service. Exam results are returned within two business days. Please complete form and return to the front desk.
Printing is available to faculty, graduate students, and guests with approval. If you do not have access, please submit an IT support request .
Keys are issued to faculty, staff, and graduate students. To obtain a key, please complete the Key Form Request and return it to PSF 470. Keys will be in your possession within two business days.
Access is issued to faculty, staff, and students. To obtain access, please complete Isaac Request form. Access will take two business days.
Please complete forms in their entirety. Failure to follow directions will delay request.
1. Submit a Purchase requisition form
2. For all purchasing requests, please fill out the Physics Purchase Request Form (REQ) and submit to the Business Office. The completed REQ form may be delivered to the Business Office in person or via- email:
3. Please fill out the REQ form completely. You must provide an account number that will be used for the purchase. Please verify that your account will have sufficient funds.
4. All REQ forms must be signed by the Faculty member that is approving the order.
5. Have additional questions, please review the purchasing procedure manual.
There will be no exceptions to any of the policies and procedures above.
Failure to follow any of the policies and procedures stated above may result in the reimbursement not being processed.
Restricted purchases are not eligible for reimbursement and may not be purchased with personal funds.
To secure a physics owned conference and classroom please complete this form. A staff member will promptly assist you in securing a space. This is available to physics faculty, staff, and student employees.
Physics staff who oversee the travel process and can help with requests include.
Sheryl Quenzer- Sheryl.Quenzer@asu.edu
Deborah Denson - Deborah.Denson@asu.edu
My ASU Trip is available for faculty, staff, and students traveling around the world.My ASU TRIP, created in conjunction with Concur Technologies, Inc., is an end-to-end travel system, allowing you to create trip requests, book travel and submit expense reports, all of which are routed to your designated account signer and Authorizing Travel Official (ATO). Then, your claim will be delivered to the ASU Travel Service Center for final review and approval. Please visit the website for processes and helpful guides.